||Africa National Resource Centers - Title VI, U.S. Department
Title VI Africa National Resource Centers, funded by the U.S. Department of Education, FY2010-2013
- Boston University. African Studies Center
- Harvard University.
Committee on African Studies
- African Studies Program, Indiana University
- African Studies Center, Michigan State University
- African Studies Program, Ohio University
- University of
California, Berkeley, Center for African Studies
- Center for African Studies, University of Florida
- African Studies Center, University of Kansas
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. African Studies Center
- African Studies Consortium, University of Pennsylvania
- African Studies Program, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Yale University. Council on African Studies
Title VI Funding (U.S. Department of Education
Programs funded, amounts, brief program descriptions.
|| © 1994-2013 The Board of Trustees of the Leland
Stanford Junior University. All rights reserved.
|Please send corrections to Karen Fung.